Start Investing on Mintos: Best Peer 2 Peer Lending Platform
Mintos is a leading online marketplace based in Europe for peer to peer lending, connecting investors with borrowers from the globe. It offers a transparent platform where retail and institutional investors can invest in the loans initiated by different loan originators.
There is no fee for investing since investors can invest in multiple currencies in different types of loans. They can invest in cursory loans, personal unsecured loans, car loans, invoices, and small business loans types.
Loan providers have immediate access to flexible and scalable funding for growing their finance company. Mintos is one of the best p2p lending platforms where any single person can invest but he must be an adult and his/her identity must be successfully checked in Mintos with bank accounts in the European Union or third countries.
Any investment has always some risk factors including investment credit losses and true creditors at Mintos take following steps to overcome the risk;
- All loans are issued in accordance with the creator policies, taking into account the ability of the borrower to repay the loan.
- The customer has offered collateral to recover the credit in the case of default for certain types of loans (e.g. mortgage loans or vehicle loans) which reduce the credit loss risk.
- For certain loans (e.g. business loans), other credit enhancements are obtained, such as a personal guarantee.
- For certain loans, the loan originator has provided a buyback guarantee, which means that if the loan is delayed by more than 60 days, the loan originator repurchases the investment for the nominal value of the principal and the accrued interest till the date of repurchase.
Investors can reduce risks by expanding fractional investments in different loans across many borrowers, loan types and loan providers.
Mintos offers 3 level safety as follows;
- The platform: it is the largest one in Europe with a long track record (+100K investors, +1.5 billions of investments, founded in 2014)
- The investments: if you choose them perfectly, they come with a BuyBack guarantee option, which means that the platform will give you back the cash if the borrower doesn’t
- The borrowers: the loan provider that sell their loans on Mintos have to pass through a due diligence process. On the Mintos website you’ll be able to find the list of the different firm with their safety rating, since when they existing, and some other additional numbers.
If you are going to join Mintos, you might need mintos promo code for a discount. Follow the promo code page link and avail the opportunity.